School Closure Procedure
COVID-19 updated advice 16th March 2020
Our school will only be closed if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- The DfE or LA issue a statement that all schools will close
- The Chair of Governors and Head Teacher take the decision for other related issues such as deep cleaning
Steps taken to decide on whether to close the school will be as follows
- Head teacher will liaise with the Local Authority and Chair of Governors and a joint decision will be made whether school should be open or not.
- The decision to open school, or not, will be communicated to staff and communicated to parents via
- The school website,
- Text and email via Teashers2parents
- Local Authority and local media websites.
- Decisions will be made and communicated at 3pm each subsequent day
Your child's education is important and we will be setting lessons via our Class Pages