We encourage the wearing of a uniform as we feel that it looks smart, lends a certain expectation to school life and indeed, makes life easier for parents!
Uniform can be ordered online from School Trends:
Information regarding sizing can be found below
Children should wear:
- Grey skirt/pinafore or trousers/school shorts
- White shirt or polo shirt
- School sweatshirt or School cardigan with logo
- Black shoes
- Grey/black socks
- White socks or grey/green tights – girls
- School tie – optional
- In summer green gingham check dresses may be worn
- The children will also need a green school book bag (known as zippies)
- Long Hair must be tied up
The school colours are green and gold. Sweatshirts, Cardigans, Fleeces, Ties and PE kits (T-shirts and shorts) are available from the School Office.
Black shorts and a green school T-shirt. Trainers or plimsolls are needed for games lessons in Key Stage 1 and the Key Stage 2 children must have trainers. For outdoor PE, when the weather is particularly cold, the children may wear black jogging bottoms/leggings and black sweatshirts/hoodies (not multi-coloured). This kit should be kept in a drawstring bag on the child’s peg and available in school at all times. School PE bags are available. Children should do PE indoors in bare feet.
Due to Health and Safety laws we request that children do not wear any kind of jewellery during PE lessons. If this really is unavoidable (in exceptional circumstances) it should be taped up for safety.
PLEASE NAME ALL CLOTHES TO AVOID LOSS OR CONFUSION