Coronavirus Advice & Information
8th March 2021- Whole school return risk assessment
PHE SE COVID-19 Flowchart for Primary Schools and Early Years Settings
CORONAVIRUS AND YOUR CHILD What you need to know
COVID Risk assessment school return Jan 2021-Tier 4
COVID-19 Apps – Guidance from Hampshire County Council’s Public Health Team
Hampshire County Council has asked us to share the following important public health message with you: Coronavirus infections are continuing to rise, and Hampshire is on ‘Medium’ COVID alert level. We need your help to stop the spread of the virus, so please continue following national public health guidance this half term. Remember ‘hands, face, space’ and the Rule of 6: which means no large gatherings indoors or outdoors. Let’s all work together to Keep Hampshire Safe.
Please see the Half Term Safety document below
November Lockdown Risk Assessment updated
Letter from Public Health England
Coronavirus - Latest updates and symptom checker
Risk assessments/return to school plans
Letters to parents
Coronavirus – we are monitoring the situation with Coronavirus and will keep you informed.
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
- Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.email@example.com
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)